- Participants must have successfully completed their first year of law school, however, we also welcome graduate students interested in an additional qualification in the field of international business law or young professionals.
- Good English skills are necessary, as all lectures and tests are held in English. Nevertheless, there is no TOEFL test requirement. The summer program includes an optional German language course.
To apply please
fill out the (1) application form and send it back to us along with your (2) CV and (3) a short motivation letter firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it in a paper form to :
Professor Dr. Thomas M.J. Möllers
z. Hd. Herr Christoph Salger
The applications will be accepted until April 30th 2019.
As soon as you are accepted to participate in the Augsburg Summer Program, we will send you a letter of acceptance. The tuition fee for the program is due upon reception of this letter.
The applicants from the following universities should apply to the coordinators at their home university. These coordinators carry out the selection procedure.
- Chicago-Kent, College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- George Washington University, Washington D.C.
- Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, California
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- University of Pepperdine, Malibu, California
- University of Tasmania, Hobart, Australia
- Peking University, China
Students from US Law Schools can earn ABA approved credits, which are transferable to the respective home universities.
To ensure that every participant has a free choice between all courses, lectures and seminars offered the number of participants is limited to 25 students. Acceptances are given in the order of arrival of the applications.